Monday, February 11, 2013

for this week

Hello Fellow Group Members!

I was just wondering what was discussed in the meeting today?

 I havent been there due to my work schedule and seeing the email sent from Lauren B. yesterday afternoon I think it would be a great idea to divide the work in order to maximize efficency. With that being said I was just wondering if it was discussed at all or if there even was a meeting. I just havent heard anything from anybody and I would like to contribute as much as possible to help with this project.

I have work 10am-6pm today and 2pm-6pm tomorrow so I am able to meet after work on those days if need be and in the morning tomorrow. I am also available all day Wednesday and Thursday. Thanks for letting me know!

-Marleah

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there was a meeting, if so, i misssed it too due to work. But I agree with what you're saying.

    So, if there wasn't a meeting earlier today, how about we have a meeting this evening? Who's available and at what time?

    ReplyDelete